NORTH EAST NEWS BULLETIN FROM THE SHILLONG STATION OF ALL INDIA RADIO::18 05 19
Video Channel: North-East News - All India Radio
NORTHEAST NEWS BULLETIN FROM THE SHILLONG STATION OF ALL INDIA RADIO::18 05 19
· Supreme Court holds that tribunal's order declaring person as illegal foreigner will be binding and prevail over government decision to exclude or include name from National Register of Citizens in Assam.
· Election Commission of India says there is no scope of holding fresh poll in West Tripura parliamentary constituency.
· Assam Chief Minister, Sarbananda Sonowal calls on Governor Jagdish Mukhi at Raj Bhavan and briefs him on law and order situation in aftermath of grenade blast near state zoo.
· Prasar Bharati gears up to cover counting of Lok Sabha elections on 23rd of this month.
· Meghalaya Chief Minister, Conrad K. Sangma inspects road connecting Mawmaram to Lad Umsaw through Mawlyndep that will help decongest Shillong city.
· Arunachal Pradesh detects ‘Fall Armyworm’ a pest that causes extensive damage to standing crops within a very short time.